Saturday, January 15, 2011

Google Docs Supports Video Uploads Now

Videos in the Cloud

I logged in to Google Docs yesterday and a nice little pop-up had notified me that I can now upload and watch videos in the cloud!


Now this is all good and fine, but with such a limited amount of space on Google Docs, is Google going to give me an increase of space? How does copyright permissions affect this? I wouldn't mind putting up some DVR videos so I could watch it wherever I would like instead of wherever the file is.

This is definitely a helpful thing on my CR-48. It is also something that can possibly support my [lack of] DLNA issue. Maybe I'll try and upload a movie or tv show that I have to see if Google Docs supports it (and/or if I'll get in trouble for doing so).

This is still a cool idea. Thanks Google! Cheers!

No comments: